Clean and light; perfect for food.
- Futsushu (standard table sake)
- Masumi No. 7 Yeast
- Rice polished to 70% remaining
- 15% alcohol
Clean and light with hints of green bamboo. A portion of the added distilled alcohol is Masumi's own shochu, which deepens the flavor. Pair with Japanese comfort food like sushi, salt-grilled fish and yakitori.
- Karakuchi Gold
- Rice, water, koji, yeast, distilled alcohol
- Miyama Nishiki (Nagano Pref.)
- Polishing rate
- 70% remaining
- Serving temperature
- Lightly chilled to gently warmed
- Cool and dark
- 1800ml, 720ml, 300ml, 180ml