Easy-drinking sake for the daily table.
- Futsushu (standard table sake)
- Masumi No. 7 Yeast
- Rice polished to 70% remaining
- 15% alcohol
A favorite in the Nagano area, Ginsen has a light yet flavorful character with a touch of sweetness that mellows into umami at the finish. Pair with Japanese comfort food like grilled fish, yakitori, teriyaki, sukiyaki, and nabe hotpots.
- Rice, water, koji, yeast, distilled alcohol
- Miyama Nishiki, Hitogokochi (both Nagano Pref.)
- Polishing rate
- 70% remaining
- Serving temperature
- Lightly chilled to gently warmed
- Cool and dark
- 1800ml, 180ml